What has Donald Trump done as the US President?
This is a question being asked by many people, not just in America, but all over the globe. Here’s what Donald Trump has done as the US President:
- Nov 25, 2019 Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
- Dec. 2018 Trump signed bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
- Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
- Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
- Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money saving information.
- Dec. 20, 2019 Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
- Created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
- Trump signed the Right To Try bill May 30, 2018 that allows all terminally ill patients to try experimental treatments that are not yet approved by the FDA so that they have a fighting chance to live.
- Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
- Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia & Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
- Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office.
- President Trump is ending surprise billing.
- Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
- In 2018 Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
- He signed bills in 2019 and 2020 allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
- Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include gross charges, the negotiated rates with insurers and the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept from a patient.
- Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drug for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
These are a few of the things that Donald Trump done as the US President.
Ricardo Furtado is a very passionate novelist. He has written many novels – fiction as well as non-fiction. In his spare time too he just loves to write and write.