Here are some weird theories and strange and interesting quotes, etc.,about Coronavirus, circulating the World Wide Web…
- “This idea that you can’t hug. You have to hug. Nothing happens.” – Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, President of Mexico.
- “I don’t think it will reach that point. Especially because Brazilians have to be studied. They don’t get anything. You see the guy jumping into the sewer there, going out, diving, right? And nothing happens to him.” – Jair Bolsonaro, President of Brazil.
- “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle – it will disappear.” US President Donald Trump
- “We are all infected with football and will die for Zenit.” – Huge banner by Zenit Saint Petersburg supporters
- “Yes, I have enough. They have it (on shelves) again. But there’s enough in the whole country for the coming 10 years. We can all poop for 10 years.” – Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of Netherlands, talking about there being no shortage of toilet paper in the Netherlands
- “Day 1: I have stocked up on enough non-perishable food and supplies to last me for months, maybe years.” Later on added: “Day 1 + 45 minutes: I am in the supermarket because I wanted a Twix.” – @Michael1979’s viral quarantine diary.
- “I’ll tell you when not to go out any longer. If you’re able and have the means to do so, continue taking your family out to eat … because that strengthens the economy.” – Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, President of Mexico
- “Let’s wash our hands, rub, rub, rub, rub them / don’t put your hands on eyes, nose, mouth / limit going to crowded places, fight back against corona!” Vietnam’s Ministry of Health: Coronavirus prevention song, the above is the chorus, sung in Vietnamese.
- “Go to the banya. Two or three times a week will do you good. When you come out of the sauna, not only wash your hands, but also your insides with 100 millilitres of vodka.” – Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus
- “Maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.” – US President Donald Trump
- “Whether healthy or sick, please don’t lick!” – Tweet of a picture, by Washington’s secretary of state, which featured this rhyme, warning the people of America, against licking ballot-return envelopes to seal them.
- “I don’t drink but recently I’ve been saying that people should not only wash their hands with vodka but also poison the virus with it. You should drink the equivalent of 40-50 millilitres of rectified spirit daily. But not at work.” – Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus
- “URGENT! A man with a supply of buckwheat groats and pasta seeks a woman with a supply of sugar and toilet paper.” – Lonely-hearts message
- “Wash your hands like you just got done slicing jalapeños for a batch of nachos and you need to take your contacts out. That’s like 20 seconds of scrubbing, y’all.” – Public service message, put up by the city of Round Rock, Texas, USA, to make certain people wash their hands thoroughly.
- “Your grandparents were called to war. You’re being called to sit on your couch. You can do this.” – @SaraJefry – Twitter.
There you go, weird theories and strange and interesting quotes, etc., about Coronavirus!