All over the globe, people are taking to humor to deal with Coronavirus. Here are some humorous things which people from all over the globe, are now reading on the World Wide Web regarding COVID-19, to help them deal in some way and get some kind of momentary relief, from this deadly Novel Coronavirus:
- They said that a mask and gloves were enough to go to the supermarket. They lied, everyone else has clothes on.
- Why do they call it the Novel Coronavirus? It’s a long story….
- Still no toilet paper in the stores. They’re wiped out and you’re shit out of luck.
- I know a great joke about Corona Virus, you probably won’t get it though.
- Since everybody has now started washing their hands, the peanuts at the bar have lost their taste.
- I’ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
- It’s been almost a week I and wife are working from home due to coronavirus situation. I think we will kill each other before the virus does!
- If I get quarantined for two weeks with my wife and I die. I can assure you it was not the virus that killed me.
- I went to the chemist today and asked the assistant, “What kills the Corona Virus?” She replied to me, “Ammonia Cleaner.” I said, “Oh, I am sorry, I thought you worked here!”
- What do you tell yourself when you wake up late for work and realize you have a fever? Self, I so late.
- I ran out of toilet paper and had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
- Why didn’t the sick guy get the joke? It flu over his head.
- What’s the difference between COVID-19 and Romeo and Juliet? One’s the coronavirus and the other is a Verona crisis.
NOTE: There are people who may not like humor related to Coronavirus, but the reality is that in the times that we are living in, in the dark and ugly shadows of Novel Coronavirus, millions of people from all over the globe, are flooding social media platforms with all kinds of humorous jokes, videos, memes and GIfs. People are finding this to be a great way of lessening the stress of COVID-19. If you feel that these humorous things which people from all over are sharing, to relieve the stress of Coronavirus, are not for you, kindly do not read them.
Veena is a very prolific writer and she has been writing for over a decade. She writes on almost every topic imaginable – and unimaginable. In her spare time, she loves to garden.