Yes, people are battling Coronavirus with humor, all over the world. As the old adage goes, laughter is the best medicine. And with the killer Novel Coronavirus killing more than 100,000 people and infecting over 2 million people all over the globe, people from all parts of the planet, are now finding solace in the form of humor! So, here is some humor going around on the World Wide Web, which may help put a smile on your face, in these tough times the world is going through because of COVID-19.
- “Single man with toilet rolls (who) would like to meet single woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun”. – Ad in a lonely hearts club online section
- Why don’t chefs find coronavirus jokes funny? They’re in bad taste.
- You know who buys up all the toilet paper? Assholes.
- For office folks suddenly working from home: Drink water, get sunlight and you’re basically a house plant with more complication emotions – A Tweet
- Important questions to ask your pet if you’re working from home: Are you at work? Are we working together? Did you forget to wear your pants? Are we coworkers? Are you the employee of the month? Are you my supervisor? Who hired you? – Posted by a user on TikTok.
- You know what they say: feed a cold, starve a fever, drink a corona.
- Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
- Coronavirus won’t last long because it was – Made in China.
- You know what they’re saying about 2020. It went viral faster than anyone thought it would.
- Nail salons, hair salons, waxing center and tanning places are closed. It’s about to get ugly out there.
- Why didn’t the sick guy get the joke? It flu over his head.
NOTE: There are people who may not like humor related to Coronavirus, but the reality is that in the times that we are living in, in the dark and ugly shadows of Novel Coronavirus, millions of people from all over the globe, are flooding social media platforms with all kinds of humorous jokes, videos, memes and GIfs. People are finding this to be a great way of lessening the stress of COVID-19. If you feel that these humorous things which people from all over are sharing, to relieve the stress of Coronavirus, are not for you, kindly do not read them.
Veena is a very prolific writer and she has been writing for over a decade. She writes on almost every topic imaginable – and unimaginable. In her spare time, she loves to garden.