Coronavirus humor is flooding the net. Here are some of the jokes being told by people online:
- Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
- A notice from the Psychiatric Association:
During the QUARANTINE time it is considered normal to talk to your plants and pots. Kindly contact us only if they reply.
Only essential services to be available during lock-down.
Schools, colleges, universities and all types of education is missing from the essential list.
I realized how many years of my life I wasted on non-essential activities
- I’m so excited — it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
- Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
- Due to the Coronavirus and the paralysed economy, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off!
- This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog….. we laughed a lot.
Be sure to stay tuned for more Coronavirus humor.
NOTE: There are people who may not like humor related to Coronavirus, but the reality is that in the times that we are living in, in the dark and ugly shadows of Novel Coronavirus, millions of people from all over the globe, are flooding social media platforms with all kinds of humorous jokes, videos, memes and GIfs. People are finding this to be a great way of lessening the stress of COVID-19. If you feel that these humorous things which people from all over are sharing, to relieve the stress of Coronavirus, are not for you, kindly do not read them.
Chirag Vasani is Chief Editor for wwbnn. He has been writing online and offline since many years now. When he is not writing, he likes to play golf.