You would not believe the kind of madness created due to Coronavirus, but here are some instances:
- Gallon sized jugs of bleach being purchased.
- People trying to stockpile all kinds of foods and prescription meds.
- Packs of Tamiflu being sought by people, without going through a doctor or insurance.
- So they can “dose up to prepare”, people are asking when they can schedule another flu shot.
- Newborn size disposable diapers are being purchased, to be used as masks.
- In the ‘cold & flu’ section of pharmacies, there are no meds available – in many parts of the world.
- Packages of water bottles are being grabbed by people – fearing that soon, no water would be available.
- As it is almost impossible to get hand sanitizers – aloe gel and isopropyl alcohol are not available. People are buying these, as they are trying to make DIY hand sanitizers from these.
- People are having the worst possible fights – just for toilet paper.
People want to know if they can gargle with bleach and protect themselves from Coronavirus.
Chirag Vasani is Chief Editor for wwbnn. He has been writing online and offline since many years now. When he is not writing, he likes to play golf.