You would not believe the kind of madness created due to Coronavirus, but here are some instances:
- Gallon sized jugs of bleach being purchased.
- People trying to stockpile all kinds of foods and prescription meds.
- Packs of Tamiflu being sought by people, without going through a doctor or insurance.
- So they can “dose up to prepare”, people are asking when they can schedule another flu shot.
- Newborn size disposable diapers are being purchased, to be used as masks.
- In the ‘cold & flu’ section of pharmacies, there are no meds available – in many parts of the world.
- Packages of water bottles are being grabbed by people – fearing that soon, no water would be available.
- As it is almost impossible to get hand sanitizers – aloe gel and isopropyl alcohol are not available. People are buying these, as they are trying to make DIY hand sanitizers from these.
- People are having the worst possible fights – just for toilet paper.
People want to know if they can gargle with bleach and protect themselves from Coronavirus.
Veena is a very prolific writer and she has been writing for over a decade. She writes on almost every topic imaginable – and unimaginable. In her spare time, she loves to garden.