Knowing how to protect yourself from the killer Coronavirus is extremely important, if you want to save your life and the life of the ones you love – while at the same time, doing your role in helping the spread of this deadly COVID-19. Here are the things you must ensure that you do without fail, to protect yourself and the ones you love, from getting infected by the killer Novel Coronavirus:
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue.
- Wash your hands on a regular basis, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water or with a hand-rub that is alcohol based.
- Do not come into close contact with people. Stay at least 3 feet away from them.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a face mask. This is because when a person coughs or sneezes, he/she sprays small droplets of liquid from his or her mouth or nose. And if you are not wearing a face mask, you could probably breathe in these droplets, including the Coronavirus, if the person is suffering from this disease. So, if you are wearing a face mask, this way, in case you come in front of someone and that person sneezes or coughs, the germs will not come right into you.
- Stay at home, as far as possible.
Touch your mouth, nose or eyes, if your hands are not clean, so as to ensure protection against Novel Coronavirus.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COVID-19:
It is very vital that you take note that at present, there is no medicine that is available to prevent yourself or someone you love, from getting Coronavirus. So, be sure to take all the required steps to protect yourself and your loved ones from getting this deadly Coronavirus disease.