Have you got the Blake Lively fitness plan?
For the filming of the film “Green Lantern”, Blake Lively had to practice well. Before that, the actress was not engaged in a regular fitness program. Trainer Bobby Strom claims that with the start of training, her body began to change after three weeks.
You too can repeat the Blake Lively fitness plan suggested by Blake, at home. you just need a fitball and a pair of dumbbells. The actress worked five days a week, but the time can be reduced to three days, while the effectiveness will not decrease. Add more fresh vegetables and protein to your diet, then the effect will be achieved even faster.
The Blake Lively Fitness Plan:
1. Sit on the fitball, bend your legs at an angle of 90 degrees. Take dumbbells, raise your arms and bend them behind your head. Repeat 15-20 times.
2. Lie on your back with your feet on the ball. Keep your back straight and your arms at your sides. Lift your hips slowly, till your body is in a straight line. Return to the starting position. Repeat 15-20 times.
3. Lie on your stomach, lift your body back, tense your muscles, hold your body as long as possible, then relax. Repeat ten times.
For the legs:
1. Perform 20 dumbbell squats. It is important that your body is straight and your knees are not bent too much – imagine that you are sitting in a chair.
2. With the same dumbbells, lunges – ten on each leg. Maintain your posture and tense your muscles.
3. Extend your arms with dumbbells to the sides. Perform 20 short jumps.
For the hands:
1. Take dumbbells. Perform 15 rotations with your hands. If it’s easy for you, stand on one leg.
2. With dumbbells, bend so that your body is parallel to the floor, press your arms to your body, bend and straighten them 15 times.
3. Take dumbbells with palms facing each other. Slowly raise your straight arms to the sides and return them. Isn’t it time you got the Blake Lively fitness plan?
Ricardo Furtado is a very passionate novelist. He has written many novels – fiction as well as non-fiction. In his spare time too he just loves to write and write.