Loads of people all over the globe, are taking to humor, to take the stress of what is happening due to the killer Coronavirus. So, here are a few jokes that are sure to cheer you up in these harsh times:
- Every diaster movie starts with the government ignoring a scientist.
- A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
- Dear God, please reboot 2020, it has a virus.
- The economy is so bad, parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
- My body has absorbed so much disinfectant and soap, when I pee now, the toilet is automatically cleansed.
- I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, social security, retirement funds, etc., I called the suicide hotline. I got a call centre in Afghanistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
- Villagers in Punjab are still wondering who the hell is Soshail Distan Singh? for instance or Xi Jinping’s message to the world: No Ming Ling.
- The Hindi name of social distancing ‘TAN DOORI’, reads a WhatsApp forward breaking up word for food cooked in a tandoor to ‘tan’ (body) and ‘doori’ (distance).
NOTE: There are people who may not like humor related to Coronavirus, but the reality is that in the times that we are living in, in the dark and ugly shadows of Novel Coronavirus, millions of people from all over the globe, are flooding social media platforms with all kinds of humorous jokes, videos, memes and GIfs. People are finding this to be a great way of lessening the stress of COVID-19. If you feel that these humorous things which people from all over are sharing, to relieve the stress of Coronavirus, are not for you, kindly do not read them.
Chirag Vasani is Chief Editor for wwbnn. He has been writing online and offline since many years now. When he is not writing, he likes to play golf.