Coronavirus stress busters are what the whole world is looking for now. With most people locked in their homes, frightened and wondering what will happen to them or the ones they love, because of the killer Novel Coronavirus, many people are going online to find some kind of stress buster or the other, to deal with the horrible situation that they and the entire world finds itself in, because of the deadly COVID-19. So, here are some Coronavirus stress busters, which we hope will make you cheer up just that little bit, in these trying times, that we are all going through:
- If there’s a baby boom nine months from now, what will happen in 2033? There will be a whole bunch of quaranteens.
- Why won’t COVID-19 do any harm to Hollywood actor Tom Hanks? Because: “He has already survived a World War, being stranded on an island, being stranded at an airport, a failed moon landing, an emergency flight landing on the river and a ship hijacking,” commented a Twitter user, hinting towards his marvellous films like ‘Captain Phillips,’ ‘Cast Away’ and ‘Sully,’ among others.
- A man walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender and says,
- “I’ll have a Corona please, hold the virus.”
- With all this talk of Corona Virus, the people who make sanitizing gel are rubbing their hands together.
- What do you call panic-buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? The wurst kase scenario.
- “If all of these ‘Social Distancing: Day One’ meltdown posts don’t encourage at least a few of y’all to foster a cat or dog over the next few weeks I am gonna be so dang disappointed.” – Julie Merica
- Day 3 without sports. Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she is my wife. She seems nice.
- Why don’t chefs find coronavirus jokes funny? They’re in bad taste.
- You know what they say: feed a cold, starve a fever, drink a corona.
- For office folks suddenly working from home: Drink water, get sunlight and you’re basically a house plant with more complication emotions.
- “Important questions to ask your pet if you’re working from home: Are you at work? Are we working together? Did you forget to wear your pants? Are we coworkers? Are you the employee of the month? Are you my supervisor? Who hired you?” – Posted by a user on TikTok.
- Yeah I have plans tonight. I’ll probably hit the living room around 8 or 9.
- Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
NOTE: There are people who may not like humor related to Coronavirus, but the reality is that in the times that we are living in, in the dark and ugly shadows of Novel Coronavirus, millions of people from all over the globe, are flooding social media platforms with all kinds of humorous jokes, videos, memes and GIfs. People are finding this to be a great way of lessening the stress of COVID-19. If you feel that these humorous things which people from all over are sharing, to relieve the stress of Coronavirus, are not for you, kindly do not read them.