Here are some Coronavirus myth busters which will help you learn some truths about this deadly Novel Coronavirus.
- Snow And Cold Weather CANNOT Kill COVID-19: There is absolutely no reason for you to believe that snow or cold weather can kill the deadly Coronavirus.
- Spraying Chlorine Or Alcohol CANNOT Kill Coronavirus: By spraying chlorine or alcohol on your clothes, you would not be able to kill Novel Coronavirus if it has entered your body. Also, spraying chlorine or alcohol on your clothes, could injure your mucous membranes (eyes and mouth).
- Mosquito Bites CANNOT Transmit Coronavirus: Till now, there is no evidence or information which suggests that Coronavirus can be transmitted via the bite of a mosquito.
- Antibiotics Cannot Help In Giving You Protection Against COVID-19: Antibiotics are not effective against viruses, they only work against bacteria.
- Rinsing The Nose With Saline CANNOT Prevent Coronavirus: There is no evidence whatsoever that says that by using saline to rinse your nose regularly, you cannot get Novel Coronavirus.
- Exposing Yourself To Sun Or High Temperatures CANNOT Prevent Coronavirus: By exposing yourself to the sun or temperatures that are higher than 25 °C, you can still catch the killer Coronavirus.
- Hand Dryers CANNOT Kill Novel Coronavirus: No, hand dryers are not at all effective in killing the deadly Coronavirus.
- Eating Garlic CANNOT Protect You Against Coronavirus: There is absolutely no evidence which suggests that by having garlic, you will be protected against the killer Novel Coronavirus.
- By Consuming Alcohol You CANNOT Stay Protected From Coronavirus: If you drink alcohol, whether it is moderate or excess, it in no way protects you from getting Novel Coronavirus.
- Vaccines Against Pneumonia CANNOT Protect You Against COVID-19: Vaccines against pneumonia, such as Haemophilus influenza type B (Hib) vaccine and pneumococcal vaccine, do not protect against Coronavirus.
- Young People CANNOT Be Affected By Novel Coronavirus: People of all ages can be affected by Coronavirus. People who are old and people with pre-existing medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and asthma, are more susceptible to Coronavirus.
- Catching COVID-19 DOES NOT Necessarily Mean You Have It For Life: Most people who get Coronavirus, can recover.
If you catch the deadly Coronavirus, you can still recover from this. For this, you need to treat your symptoms.
So, if you notice that you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, you need to seek medical treatment at once.
Due to supportive care, many patients recover from Coronavirus.