Here is a brief report on the Coronavirus, global status:
- 2,00,000 people are dead all over the world, because of COVID-19, which originated in Wuhan, China.
- 3 million people are infected all over the world, by Novel Coronavirus.
- How many more people will die, how many more people will be infected because of Novel Coronavirus, no one knows.
- Millions of people all over the world have lost their jobs.
- Millions of people all over the globe, have no food to eat.
- Though trials are on for a vaccine for the killer Coronavirus, there is no definite idea, as to when one will be available.
- The United States of America is the country that has been hit the worst, by COVID-19, so far.
- To date, America accounts for more than 1/4th of the Coronavirus deaths in the world.
- Celebrities all over the world and world leaders have also been affected by Novel Coronavirus.
- China revised its death toll due to Coronavirus, by as much as 50%.
- Prisoners all over the world, are being released, because of COVID-19.
- Till now, there is no cure available for the killer Coronavirus.
Veena is a very prolific writer and she has been writing for over a decade. She writes on almost every topic imaginable – and unimaginable. In her spare time, she loves to garden.