Here is a brief report on the Coronavirus, global status:
- 2,00,000 people are dead all over the world, because of COVID-19, which originated in Wuhan, China.
- 3 million people are infected all over the world, by Novel Coronavirus.
- How many more people will die, how many more people will be infected because of Novel Coronavirus, no one knows.
- Millions of people all over the world have lost their jobs.
- Millions of people all over the globe, have no food to eat.
- Though trials are on for a vaccine for the killer Coronavirus, there is no definite idea, as to when one will be available.
- The United States of America is the country that has been hit the worst, by COVID-19, so far.
- To date, America accounts for more than 1/4th of the Coronavirus deaths in the world.
- Celebrities all over the world and world leaders have also been affected by Novel Coronavirus.
- China revised its death toll due to Coronavirus, by as much as 50%.
- Prisoners all over the world, are being released, because of COVID-19.
- Till now, there is no cure available for the killer Coronavirus.
Chirag Vasani is Chief Editor for wwbnn. He has been writing online and offline since many years now. When he is not writing, he likes to play golf.