Here are 13 craziest things people are doing because of Coronavirus:
- In Yogyakarta, Indonesia, at a market, a man was selling packages of traditional herbs, which he claimed helped in fighting COVID-19.
- A fake ‘Godman’ was arrested in Uttar Pradesh, India, for claiming he had a cure for Coronavirus.
- People are using condoms to touch elevator buttons, door handles, etc.
- Novel Coronavirus-themed crafts and arts are now being sold at many places online.
- Those people who have dogs for pets, are tying them to drones and sending them out for walks.
- On social media platforms, people are claiming that they are making a homebrew of garlic cloves, boiled by them in water – as this is believed to work wonders to deal with the deadly Coronavirus.
- People all over the world, are fighting over buying toilet paper.
- In Khuzestan, Iran, to protect themselves from COVID-19, people drank industrial-grade ethanol and methanol. 14 people died.
- People are singing from their balconies.
- Lonely people who have no one to talk to, are taking vegetables and fixing fake eyes to them – and then having long conversations with them.
- Cats are being educated by people, about Novel Coronavirus.
- To protect themselves and their pets from Coronavirus, people have resorted to making masks from all kinds of things like plastic bottles, cabbage, grapefruit and – even brassieres!
- Chinese people are hunting for something known as ‘Shuanghuanglian’ (an intravenous preparation of Fructus forsythiae, honeysuckle and Scutellaria baicalensis), as it is believed that this can stop the killer Coronavirus.
Chirag Vasani is Chief Editor for wwbnn. He has been writing online and offline since many years now. When he is not writing, he likes to play golf.